Re: 21 Mar 1999 06

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: 21 Mar 1999 06
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:48:19 EDT
Looks like we have a virus in our midst, folks.  I haven't sent attachments
to anyone in several days.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)

P. S.  I just received a very polite note from a Rick Naylor with the 21 Mar
1999 06  subject line.  I don't think I know him.  Do you?  It sounded as if
I had sent him a post. I knee jerked and deleted it when I recognized what it
was.  I'll pay more attention if there is another one.