Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 22:54:10 -0400 FILETIME=[03703880:01C2522C]
Watch it Frank,

Jerseyites are just as bad as Long Islanders,
I'm on Long Island now but lived in Jersey for a few years!! Funny how both
complain how bad the other is, but they are just about the same, BAD!
Always in a hurry, no signals, NEVER leave more that 3/4 of a car length
between you and the car ahead!

and Paul,

The only Tolls we have to wait to pay through the nose for are to...

GET OFF THIS STINKING ISLAND!!!

Brian