Re: New radiator/mounting/Pictures

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Subject: Re: New radiator/mounting/Pictures
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:25:21 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Paul,

I think Glen's is off a Korean car. I know he had to lop off one of the
rad. uprights to make it work too. Frank install looks like it fits between
the uprights with room to spare.

Gerard

At 5:57 PM -0700 9/2/02, Paul A. Asgeirsson wrote:
>I'm pretty sure that Glen Byrns has this same set up in his Bug Eye.
>Check with
>him for the fit in a stock or so, bonnet.
>
>Paul A
>
>Dave Yealy wrote:
>
>> When you get a chance can you get me the measurement from the top of the
>> radiator cap to the top of the stock upright radiator mounts. I want to try
>> and figure out if it fits under a regular bugeye bonnet.
>> Where, if there is any, is the sensor for the electric fan mounted in this
>> application?
>>
>> Dave
>> 60 Bugeye

Search for Low Airfares, Great Hotel Deals,
Car Rental Discounts and Vacations and Cruises
http://partner.onetravel.com/go/go.cfm?GoID=32421

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com