Re: Aussie in Wisconsin

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: Re: Aussie in Wisconsin
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:31:58 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
At 11:02 AM 9/3/2002, John.Deikis@med.va.gov wrote:
>Peter!!  I can understand "sampling" Liney if you happen to be in Chippewa
>Falls, but certainly not to the point of pleasant excess. What's a run
>through Wisconsin without Point Beer?!!!  You have to save stomach space for
>that Point Bock and leave the Leinenkugel for the tourists from Illinois
>(a.k.a. F.I.B.'s).
>--JohnD
=======
John,
         I have to agree that Point is better, but that was out of his way
at 4AM. Leinies will do. (except for the berry stuff...yechhh). Point can
be had at any temperature... my college days proved that. favorite slogan
"Point, it's not just for breakfast, anymore"  The beer we sampled in
Luddington at the local brew pup while waiting for the ferry was pretty
good as well. Bought a growler for home. Good stuff.
         Then there's YOUR brew..    Got any more??  Coming to RA?
Peter