Hunting for CB Spridget

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hunting for CB Spridget
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 13:03:29 -0400
Hi folks,

    A friend of mine is seriously looking for a 'get in and go' CB Spridget in
memory of one that she had back in the 70's.  She's about to turn the magic 50
corner and it would be a great birthday present for herself.  She's not
interested in a 'fixer-upper', nor a trailer queen.  She wants to be able to
drive it from day one.  We're in Plymouth, Mass. but she's willing to consider
cars from other areas if they have a good pedigree and the price is right.
(She's even expressed interest in a bugeye.)  Please contact me off list if you
know of such a car.  TIA.

Bud Krueger (budkrueger@earthlink.net)
52TD