Re: Humor(absolutely no LBC!)*

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Humor(absolutely no LBC!)*
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:59:32 EDT
In a message dated 9/4/02 2:27:26 PM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< LOL--I love it.  I understand that language and speak a bit of it. >>

You would!! Remember back in the days of telephone operators instead of
recordings when Opratrwatchwan? identified New York and Hel-low thayer theus
is the Opperaytor.  What cayun I dooo...(you get the idea) signified the deep
south.  It always seemed that you waited a week for that southern belle to
finish answering the call.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Days (Ford) "The Motorhome"