Valve Problem FILETIME=[DFD4FF40:01C25691]

To: "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve Problem FILETIME=[DFD4FF40:01C25691]
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 12:31:10 -0500
I change the condenser on the car, and when I started the car to see if
it made any difference, I noticed a noise that didn't sound quite right.
Curious, I pulled the valve cover and started the car. I see that no. 8
valve is not opening or closing. The push rod is in the up position, so
the cam does not appear to be rounded. What can I do to get this to move
again, or is this a rebuild situation??
Brad