Re: Oil Pressure / Bearings

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure / Bearings
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 19:39:52 -0700
Normally the rod bearings will not produce that kind of oilpressure
situation.  It is the mains and/or the pump assembly that will do that
to you.  If a rod (s) bearing were that bad, it would be knocking badly,
but a main can be bad and still run rather acceptably.  Unless the
engine is just plain worn out, I would be looking at the pump assembly.
 Take care, Bill