Mark 2 1275 Engine and Rollbar for sale in San Diego.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mark 2 1275 Engine and Rollbar for sale in San Diego.
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:03:21 EDT
Just a quick note to everyone who responded to my posting regarding the 1275
Engine rollbr shock conversion kit and parts for sale.I answered the E mails
in the order I recieved them and the items were sold.

However I have 3 other restorable/parts cars and parts galore left and shall
from time to time be posting them on the list.I would like these things to go
to people such as yourself who will make good use of them.

Thanks to all who replied.           Brandon.