Re: Datsun 5 speed & chronosynclasticinfundibulum

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun 5 speed & chronosynclasticinfundibulum
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:40:46 -0700
Can't say positively for others, but I know mine was lubed before I put it
together and it has dome it from day one. I'm not sure that would explain
why it goes away once the gearbox is warmed up. Also, why inly second gear?
Sometimes, mine is OK from the start, but usually not. There were a small
batch of misaligned plates out there, but they caused some premature wear
that became obvious quickly. I think they have all been removed from
circulation.

Gerard

\