RE: Sprinzel at ELVF

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprinzel at ELVF
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:01:15 -0500
Who is going to Elkhart Lake?

I'm planning to go out to spectate and drag along a buddy from Neenah who I
have conveniently tapped into for free lodging. His idea of motors are M1A1
turbines and recovery vehicle turbodiesels, little bitty racecars will be a
bit different for him.

If you're going to be there, what days, times? "Hopefully" I have dinner
tickets available, VSCDA members have first dibs.

What should I expect? Never been there before.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis