NO LBC!! FILETIME=[A010D020:01C25B21]

To: "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC!! FILETIME=[A010D020:01C25B21]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:54:48 -0500
Are there any listers in the West Virginia area that would be willing to
purchase some Calcium Carbide for me. I am running out of carbide for my
old miners lamps. I buy them and get them working before putting them up
on the mantle, but without carbide, it is tough to get them working. I
hear that carbide can be bought in stores in West Virginia. If there is
someone that can help, please contact me offlist.

TIA,
Brad