new ppg color charts are up on a new site!

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, "CARS nassadmin@yahoo" <nassadmin@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgbgt@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: new ppg color charts are up on a new site!
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:44:19 -0400
Well the first time I saw this it (*see below) bummed me a
bit after all the work that's gone into my color pages
( www.teglerizer.com/triumphcolors/ ) and
(www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/)
but this is a resource I think can benefit everyone.
Their colors seem a bit incomplete and it's a bit hard
to compare a few of the chips. Even though they have
the codes listed, some seem VERY incomplete and mixed
and matched from over the years.  Also remember these
NEW scans they are using ARE NOT old but recent
compilation of colors from the PPG catalog.
So don't go nuts if it's doesn't seem quite right to you.

..just like  prirace.com... remember you saw it here first   :-)
* http://autocolorlibrary.com/

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com