Back From The Dead FILETIME=[506E1E50:01C25E6F]

To: "slobberbone@yahoogroups.com" <slobberbone@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Back From The Dead FILETIME=[506E1E50:01C25E6F]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:31:34 -0500
My computer developed a bootlog error and died on Sunday morning. I am
now back online and although I have recovered all the email out of my
old hard drive. I have not been able to recover my address book.
I have been forwarding a variety of things to some folks on many of the
lists I am on. If you want to continue to be part of my address book,
please send me an offlist email and I will add those interested parties
back in. I apologize for hitting the lists like this, but this is about
the best way to contact the majority of those that were in my book.

Thanks,
Brad