RE: Car problem Non LBC

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g8JEMOT06625
Subject: RE: Car problem Non LBC
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:22:17 -0700
Yeah, I just checked NAPA online, $76.99!!! What I don't understand is
that it didn't squeal before I replaced the alternator. I didn't think
the tensioner would just go out like some sort of electronic part. I'm
going to replace the belt and maybe get a slightly shorter one as well.
It did look a little "glazed". I do have "power" pulleys on it so maybe
I'll put the stock ones back on.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com