Re: Talk like a pirate day (nary a sliver of LBC)

To: shaf@zenten.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Talk like a pirate day (nary a sliver of LBC)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:59:17 -0400 FILETIME=[462BEFB0:01C26006]
I can't take credit fot this and some of you may have seen this joke
already,

But, I can't resist. It's one of the funniest Bad jokes I have ever heard.

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering whell attached to his crotch.
He orders a beer and the bartender says,
"hey buddy, you know that you have a steering whell attached to your
crotch??

and the pirate says...................

Aarrrrgh, and it's driving me nuts!!

Anon