evaporating Brake Fluid

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: evaporating Brake Fluid
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:45:04 -0400
OK Guys,
I have checked all the suggestions from weeping brake lines to slave to
front footwell. I have NO idea at all where my brake fluid is going.
There is no sign of a leak of any fluid at all on the entire car, and
yes, I am referring to my 1972 Midget. I topped off the reservoir this
morning and pumped until my leg was ready to fall off and have no brake
pedal to speak of. At this time, the reservoir is full, but I am sure
that by morning the level will have dropped again. about the only thing
I have not done is check the radiator for the presence of brake fluid. I
am completely stumped with this one. Help?
Thanks,
Kate