Re: 350 MGB.

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 350 MGB.
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:05:16 -0400
There was a B in Stowe with a 350. Funniest thing about it was that they had
flopped the (stock, cast iron) manifolds upside down so that they exited at
the TOP FRONT of the engine. There was a funky cut-and-welded 900 elbow plus
another 900 bent elbow to get the exhaust down under the engine. Practically
everything was covered in Aluminin Foil to shield it from the exhaust heat.
Sorta sorry I didn't take a picture so you could see how sorry it was.

OTOH, there was a Nicely done B with a 302 in it, as well as a couple or
three Buick/Rover V8s.

<dnw>

'72 Midget
'98 Safari