RE: 5-Point for Bugeye

To: "Moomaw, Mike" <Mike.Moomaw@usi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g8NDjkT00105
Subject: RE: 5-Point for Bugeye
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:45:39 -0500 namics.com>
Mike,
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Bugeye!

I am curious too what fits.  The only problem
that I have ever seen with aftermarket seats
is rear access.  The stock seats almost fold
flat so you can get into the trunk, but after-
market seats don't. How do you get the spare
out of the car?

If I remember correctly, the previous owner said that
he put extra padding in the seat bottom
(he was a little short) so he could see out
a little better. You may want to try to remove
some of the padding to sit you down more in
the seat and hold you better.

-Rob Lewis