Re: That GT6 convertible (aka Spitfire)

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: That GT6 convertible (aka Spitfire)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:59:35 -0600
I went through both a GT6+ and a couple MGB-GTs whilst in the Army in the
early '70s. My memory is fading as to a lot of specifics. But the main thing
is a GT6 is a spit body with a TR-6 engine and front end. I remember having
to pull the engine to change the clutch(twice.) The GT-6 is a much better
car than the Spit although not the babe magnet that the drop tops were.
(back then, it mattered.)
It makes me think just how many cars I've owned over the years. It's hard to
remember them all. I do remember crashing my '67 Europa though.

--
Jay Shaffer
shaf@zenten.com