Wizard of OZ...no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Wizard of OZ...no LBC
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:51:37 EDT
Subject: Wizard of Oz

The last four ex-U.S. Presidents are caught in a  tornado, and off they
whirled to OZ. They finally  make it to the Emerald City and come before the >
 Great Wizard.

"WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT
WIZARD OF OZ?"

Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly:" I've come for some courage." "NO
PROBLEM!" says the Wizard. "WHO IS NEXT?"

Ronald Reagan steps forward, "Well........., I.......I think I need a brain."
 "DONE" says the Wizard.

"WHO COMES NEXT BEFORE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ?" Up steps George Bush
sadly, "I'm told by the American people that I need a heart."  "I'VE HEARD
IT'S TRUE!" says the Wizard.  "CONSIDER IT DONE."

There is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is
just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say
a word. Irritated, the Wizard finally asks,

> > > "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

> > > "Is Dorothy here?"

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill