Re: No Brake nor Gas Pedal

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No Brake nor Gas Pedal
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
"Dubya" Wants those idiots to set fire to the wells again like they
did in the Gulf War Conflict.  That would give OPEC a reason to raise
oil prices again to unbellievable limits making all oil worth much
much more, thereby making more money for all the oil barons.  The Bush
family and Bush trusts hold major major ammounts of ARAMACO shares.
Many Americans hold oil company shares in their portfolio's, but would
not rather see the sharp increases in oil prices we saw in the past.
Think of how many older and lower income people could not heat their
homes in the winters since The Gulf War.  I for one think the "Dubya"
is just in it for the money.