re:speedwell bonnets x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:speedwell bonnets x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:45:07 -0700
I live about five miles away from Speedwell Engineering.  In fact I was
there just two days ago.  I have seen the bonnets at the shop and
mounted on several different cars.  They are solid as a rock, straight
and when prepped and painted look great.   In my opinion, they are
probably the best fiberglass replacement bonnet for the Bugeye based on
the fit , the finish and the hand laid construction.

I've dealt with Tom Colby the owner of  Speedwell engineering and he
seems like a knowledgeable, friendly guy.

Joe Burruso
La Crescenta, CA