NO LBC - Photo in body of e-mail.

To: "nick sabetto" <nsabetto@hotmail.com>, <timmurray4@comcast.net>, "Jim Murray" <jim.murray@tfxmarine.com>, "Elrod,Cathy" <Cathy.Elrod@tridenttech.edu>, "Brad Whitsel" <bwhitsel@hotmail.com>, <pknpa@earthlink.net>, <reservations@jekyllclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC - Photo in body of e-mail.
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:57:31 -0400
Cc: "bcleary" <bcleary@awod.com>
This may be too pale for you to see.  Hope you can make it out.  I am =
going to try to put an end to this horrific animal cruelty situation. =20

I understand nothing came thru the first time I sent this out.
Am Trying again.

Bev Cleary

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
020930095537.JPG]