Winton Historic Festival -- Healey Specials, Featured Marque

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winton Historic Festival -- Healey Specials, Featured Marque
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:52:05 +1000
Cc: "Team-Thicko@Autox. Team. Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Off to the historic festival at Winton this weekend.

Will be competing in the Healey series and MG series. The car is still a
little
sick (low compression on #2) after the 6 hr race, but I'll still give it a
run.

Austin Healey is the featured Marque, celebrating 50 years of Austin Healey.
There will be a large display including both Austin Healeys and other
Healeys
such as the Westland, Elliot, Silverstone etc.

Some of the more unusual cars will include a few 100/S's, the pre-production
competition 100 NOJ392, Ross Bond's racing 3000, a Sebring 3000, a genuine
LeMans Sprite, the LeMans SR, and the prototype 4000.

We'll be having a celebration dinner on Sat night.

I'll be sure to get some photos...

Mike