Re: it's photoshop time

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: it's photoshop time
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:04:55 -0500
Don't laugh too hard, but there is a guy in the Chicagoland MG Club who did
that with a couple of MGBs. One was rear-ended bad and the other one had
suffered an engine fire, so he made a stretch limo out of them complete with
a tiny bar stocked with airline liquor bottles. The top was quite a
challenge!
There is a picture at www.chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/britcarfest01/ from
last year's British Car Union car show
David Lieb