Just bought 2 more LBC's

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just bought 2 more LBC's
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:00:15 -0400
Well it looks like I'm gonna need an OSHIT adventure here in the foreseeable
future to help build a garage to store the fleet. I just acquired 2 MGB's
one is an early 74 I think, it has chrome bumpers, and the other is a 67.
The guy wasn't sure about the years. He didn't have the titles with him when
I talked to him. I get to pick them up Monday evening. The 74 has a few rust
spots but nothing major except for the floors that need to be replaced. It
even has an original hard top which is a plus for the SO. Now her hair won't
get messed :-) The 67 is all there and is restorable but it looks more like
it could wind up being a donor for a few items. I'll keep the list posted
with the progress and parts that become available.
ALSO: one of the guys at work is selling his Midget. He wants $2000. He just
got it back on the road after having it stored for a few years. He just had
a new head put on the A-series engine. The car really looks good, I'd give
it a 7 to 10 foot rating. I can find out more info if anyone is interested
just email me off-list.

Dave
60 Bugeye (running)
67 ? MGB (donor)