Brit Flag Do Rag FILETIME=[9BC224F0:01C26C84]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Brit Flag Do Rag FILETIME=[9BC224F0:01C26C84]
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 10:41:41 -0500
I have been bugging a flea market vendor that sells do rags for a Brit
Flag one, to wear when I am diving. He tells me this morning that he has
found them in his catalog, but will have to buy a dozen to get me one.
He will do it for me, but I thought I would ask the list if anyone else
might want one out of what is left. He sells them for $5 and I would ask
that you cover the postage as well. Any interested parties contact me
offlist.
Brad