dashboard lights

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: dashboard lights
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:48:03 EDT
Don't forget a bad ground will cause dim lights. I had to run a separate
ground bus throughout the Bugeye to brighten things up. I just took a length
of wire and soldered in ring connectors along the way at each instrument
attach fitting. Did the same, with much heavier wire for the headlights.
Remember that the ground wire is part of the circuit,--a nice big wire to the
headlights won't do you much good if the ground wire is little! Of course,
the normal set up is to not have a separate ground wire,----the lamp body is
grounded directly to the car where rust can form, =bad connection. My 2cents
worth.  Bob C in KS