the summit point racing weekend

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the summit point racing weekend
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:41:57 -0400
we had the most beautifull weather for a racing weekend !  iris threatened
but did not prevail.  i had a great time ran well all weekend with no
complications.  sunday's race was black flagged due to an accident wich
happened just before i arrived on the scene!  that was an anxious moment for
me!  but the involved cars drivers were alright!  once we got back out on
course i had a good chase withan abarth 850 but there is just not enough
"saab" to get me going fast enough to pass him.  although..if i loose more
weight.....hmmmm....
it was a good weekend for me.  some of the spridgets were experiencing major
to minor problems and we all were trying to help out our fellow
competitiors.
our 62 morgan was a casualty of the weekend too.  it now needs at least 4
new wings and a bunch of other metal work in order to get it reafdy for
sebring in march next year.  *sigh* and it was just completly repainted and
fixed real nice a year ago.....
such is life in a competition vehicle.

chuck
holding steady at 283 lbs !  after all the track junk i ate i did not gain
this weekend!  yahoo!...  c. :)