MG's at Mercer Show Yesterday

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MG's at Mercer Show Yesterday
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:23:52 -0400
I hope this is not the second time around, I did not see this on the
list from when I sent it earlier.

Hey no Healey's None, nada, ziap, zilch. And only RB Midgets in the
Midget class. First time I ever saw that.

I did gather up a Second place. John Poynton got first with 16 miles
per gallon. I think I saw him slipping folks $10 ;-) (actually he has a
very nice Midget).

here are a few pics of the show posted by a Philly MG Club member:

<
http://www.ofoto.com/
BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=787126847245_32450861603&US=0&collid=80042861603 >

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.