Anything of note b/n Dec 01 & Dec 14 in CA or MN (or nearby)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anything of note b/n Dec 01 & Dec 14 in CA or MN (or nearby)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:46:29 +1000
Cc: "Team-Thicko@Autox. Team. Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Hi Folks,

I'll be stateside again the first 2 weeks of December. I'll nominally
be in the Bay Area and in the twin cities. If there is anything related
to our cars, racing/autocross or other common interests anywhere in a 4
to 6 hr driving radius (from either area)  in that time, please let me know.

At the moment I haven't set the ordering b/n CA & MN, so I'll wait for
some input before I set my schedule.

If there is anything anyone would like me to bring from Oz (and it is not
*too* big or heavy), let me know that too. I can bring some of my wine
or Aussie beer if anyone has social activities in mind.

cheers, Mike