Re: Arkley

To: "DAN WALTERS" <SPRIDGET63@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Arkley
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:12:52 -0500
Dan,

My personal opinion is an Arkley looks like an abomination (ok.. its butt
ugly)
  but if I was looking for a project of that magnitude, I'd look to do
either a Lenham coupe, or better yet, a Sebring Sprite

Arkley at http://www.arkleyss.com/

Lemham at
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/UniqueSprites/lenham/Lenham.htm

Sebring Sprite at http://www.sebringsprite.com/replica.htm

WST
(Building a Sebring Sprite replica... after a street Sprite, Frankensprite,
and an Ashley fastback hardtopped enduro race car...)