hershey fall car show this weekend!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: hershey fall car show this weekend!
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:53:41 -0400
ok gang!  i have my 1967 H-modified sports racer and the 67 impala
registered for saturday's show field.  tomorrow is the vintage race car
reliability run in the stadium.  so i get to roll off my sports racer and
get a few laps in the old stadium.  the reliability run will start at
10:30am weather permitting.   i'll be there because i must attend a meeting
before the run is to start.   but the saturday show is rain or shine and as
usual they expect near 2000 cars on the judging field.  if you are not
familiar with hershey, it is the world's ;argest car show attended by
europeans, south americans, folks from the asian end of our world and the
folks from down under.   the accents and foregin languages being spoken are
incredible to listen to.   the flea market is if memory serves me right
around 18-20 miles if you walk all the aisles!  it's all over saturday
night!  no sunday show!  so if you are curious about what it's like and get
a chance to wander towards hershey pennsylvania....stop by the vintage race
car section on the show field (now by the new "giant stadium") and say
hello!  my sports racer is #25 blue and white begra bodied special in class
24B .

chuck.
the shrinking sprite guy!  :)