Re: S_ _ T by George Carlin(no LBC-just ****)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: S_ _ T by George Carlin(no LBC-just ****)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:33:22 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Bubba, (Texas-redneck 2 syllable word-for Hey
Bob!) :)

Yes, we talk with "forked" tongue and 2 syllable
words..lol

I am await-n-(means waiting-lol) for a new
texas-redneck-ENGLISH Dictionary as we speak.

You are "somewhat right" about life-but
then again LIFE looks pretty great to me right now
so I cant say that at this moment..too many
good things happening..:) But if its takes a
turn for the worse,,I will remember that saying.
lol.....

WEll, got things to do,places to go and people
to see, not necessarily in that order! :)

HAVE A GOOD UN!
BOBBIE