Loose nut behind the wheel

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Loose nut behind the wheel
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:15:06 -0700 (PDT)
No not me this time !  In trying to get the horns to work, I pulled the Moto
Lita Wheel and horn button only to find the large nut holding the boss on the
steering shaft was about to fall off.  Good thing the wheel boss is so darn
hard to get off the splinesed shaft.  I can put the nut back in place, but I
need to know if there should be a washer there, and just how tight should this
nut be ?  Also having found only a short piece of red wire that was not
attached to anything.  What parts am I missing to fix the horn button ?
Anybody got the plunger, spring, diagram for this ?

T.I.A.  Lon /RedMidget