too fast...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: too fast...
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 06:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry about the blank msg.

Thanks for all the advice, encouragement. As I said, I've got a repair manual
on the way but not a clue where to start. I tend to work with a BFH and tore up
the seals on the front hydraulic shocks before getting sound advice.

So does anyone know of a website offering detailed repair instructions until
the manual arrives? Or, anyone willing to lay out a plan of attack that will
keep me from breaking something else while repairing the axle.

Again, Thanks