Need help in the SF Bay Area

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Need help in the SF Bay Area
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:49:26 -0700
My '68 Sprite is due to be painted either this week or early next week, so
I'll need to make room in my garage to assemble it. That means either my
Morris or the '72 Midget must go outdoors. Between street cleaning twice a
week, my neighborhood vandalism problem, and the fact that my classic car
insurance won't cover the car if it's not garaged combine to make this a
major problem. If anyone in the Bay Area can provide me temporary shelter
for one of these cars, I'd really appreciate it. My goal is to get the '68
built and sold ASAP. My financial situation won't allow me to rent a space
at what I've been able to find, so I'm between the old rock and a hard
place.

Please contact me offlist of you think you can help me out.

Anyone interested in the '68 can contact me offlist too. It will have a
paint job to die for... and I just about have in the process...'-)

Gerard