Corner weight conundrum Somewhat solved

To: RMSolo RMSolo <rmsolo@rmsolo.org>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corner weight conundrum Somewhat solved
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:01:59 -0600
After several learned responses and a little research I've learned the
following.

1. if you cornerweight your car correctly, chances are very good it won't
sit even.

2. Crossweight percentage is what you are really concerned with.

3. Raising a corner adds weight to it and its diagonal partner and lessens
weight on the two non-diagonal wheels.

A great article at: http://www.grmotorsports.com/cornerweight.html

and a cool spread sheet at: http://www.924.org/Downloads/Downloads.htm

Thanks! You all rock!