Re: Change

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Change
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:55:22 -0500
Cc: "Notify@" <Notify@justbrits.com>
Ed just forwarded "the texas idiot's" and the "Bay Area idiot's" replys with
the following notation (OK?):

"<<It seems that the back part of Mr. Ed did not understand the context of
the use of a 4" bolt to remove the distributer drive spindle/shaft. >>

What "context", Brad??  Yer either REMOVING the damend thing or installing!!
RIGHT!????
"IF" it falls in the sump what are you "proposing" to do??????

<<I will attempt to borrow a camera and photograph the spindle and the
proper use of Ed's new "Strap On" tool. >>

YOU and something like a DIGITAL camera and UPLOAD to G*d knows where??  Oh
My G*d!!!  This is a "Cluster F*ck" if I ever heard one!!!!!!!!!!

<<No, not that one!!! The one that is actually used on the CAR!!!!>>

Ya can't even get THAT correct.  It's IN the car!!!!!!!!!!!

And then Gerard piped up and said and I quote:

"An old gearshift lever has the right thread and makes a fine handle
too...'-)"

REALLY like to see you use a Big healey, MGT Series, All MGBs and/or 1500
Spridgets "shifter lever" to do the job!!!!

Youse guys are VIOLATING KISS!!!!!!!!!!  And "We Tight"!!!!

Geeesh, give the "texas idiot" CREDIT??  Will be changed tomorrow!!

Ed"

Wish I had some idea of what you guys are "talking" about!!??

       Rick

PS:  Since Brad sent to yahoo place, please also do so??  I "think" I am on
spridgets???