Re: Sprite Spree '03

To: David Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree '03
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:59:17 -0400
Cc: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David Carpenter wrote:

> What's the latest word? Are we supposed to make our reservations yet > at the
>Holiday Inn,

I just recieved word that the particular Holiday Inn just changed their
proposal to us. It seems every little thing and meeting room, even use
of the parking lot is an extra now. It was NOT on the original contract
but things changed on the "new" contract that was about to be signed the
other day.
Letters have been faxed to them, we are now waiting to hear what they
have to say.
The deposit has been asked to be returned unless they revise the
contract to it's original state.
DO NOT make any reservations at this time.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ