James Bond and British Cars

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: James Bond and British Cars
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:10:38 EST
In a message dated 10/27/02 8:26:06 AM, HealeyRic2@aol.com writes:

<< <<Read somewhere that Pierce can't drive a stick shift. Makes being 007 a
little tough I would think. >>

Sure is too bad he can't learn something as simple as shifting gears in order
to play a role he made himself in the image of.  Compared to learning to act,
shifting gears has got to be a real no-brainer.  Notice I did not say how
well.  BTW Rick, I didn't mean to send the previous version of this message.
Forgot I was on line, double clicked, and it was gone.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Daze (Ford) "The Motorhome"