LBC Question FILETIME=[FB3B2E90:01C280DE]

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: LBC Question FILETIME=[FB3B2E90:01C280DE]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:15:09 -0600
I sent this out yesterday, only to find that my ISP was no allowing ANY
email into its customers. The most extreme virus protection program "I"
have ever heard of. I bet it works the best though!!! No email, no
virus. Anyway, because I don't know if you got it, I am sending it
again. All genuine responses, please send them to me at brad@brandom.com

I think this is a good deal, but would like some second opinions before
I jump.
BTW, I know it is a Tr!@#ph, but I think some water to clean the car and
some bearings, and I can maybe get some bucks to buy a Morrisservice kit
for my Bugeye

I have a chance to pick up a 69 Spitfire. The body is straight, but the
motor has a spun bearing. It has been sitting for 8 years in a shed. The

interior is in great shape, the seats are untorn, the dash is good
shape. The headliner on the hard top is loose and needs gluing. It is
the rounded top, like on the bugeyes, are they worth much? The 1300 has
a single carb on it, but the original setup is in the boot. I know I am
asking the wrong group, but does anyone have a ballpark figure on what
this thing would be worth. I need to know if he is asking to much or
not. It does not have a title, but I have a car lot that is willing to
help me get an abandoned title for it. TIA,
Brad