RE: Gerard's Website

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gerard's Website
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:17:43 -0800
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Spridgeteers,

Over the past couple of years, Gerard's Website has been one of the two or
three Spridget related Websites I really enjoy visiting. I also regularly
ask Gerard questions and always get a prompt and very informative response.
I am sure many others benefited from both Gerard's willingness to help us
and his wealth of knowledge regarding the cars we love.

I recently learned that things are getting very tight for Gerard, his domain
registration is up, and he needs a bit of help from us to continue with the
Website. I already sent a small check to Gerard. Any Spridgeteers out here
wants to join me and help him?

Jacques
1959 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite