Visit from the world's largest Sprite Driver

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Visit from the world's largest Sprite Driver
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:11:21 EST
Had a great visit with Crash, his sister, his niece, and his grandniece and
grandnephew this afternoon.  Garage was duly inspected, as well as
memorabilia corners inside the house.  This is one of the bonuses of the
list.  It's neat to meet with people every so often.  Of course, we have met
Crash before at S.W.A.G. functions, and when we bought the Datsun
transmission.   At any rate, it was nice to see him while he was down here
visiting family.  I think it was a surprise to him that we in Solana Beach
are about 40 miles from his niece in Santee.  They almost gave up about 3
miles south of here.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"
2000 Miata SE Mahogany "The Miata"
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "The Heep"
1991 Lazy Daze (Ford) "The Motorhome"