RE: Top needed

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id gA5EwM6D021808
Subject: RE: Top needed
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 06:56:05 -0800
Frank,

I remember those auctions but don't recall who it was. You can try this
link, he's listing on e-bay but it doesn't appear to be the same one.
http://shop.1usa.com/aabest/merchant.ihtml?id=500&step=2

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com