Looking for LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for LBC
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 07:51:09 -0800
My boss is looking for a Mini for his son. His son really wants a New
Mini but dad said he ain't putting out ~20K for car for him. He asked me
about them and I told he should buy a Spridget but his son wasn't
interested. He was able to talk him into an "original" Mini.

So anybody out there say west of the Mississippi know of a good Mini for
sale. Looking for one with good mechanicals (i.e. everyday drivable),
minimal to no rust and preferably a later model (roll up windows) and
with a 1275. Are there any Mini specific problems to watch out for? We
have been checking e-bay and many online sites. Haven't checked with
Mini Mania yet.

TIA

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>