Re: desperate call for ANY condition pre-64 tonneau(or top if I can ge

To: Paul Archibald <androbus@yahoo.com>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: desperate call for ANY condition pre-64 tonneau(or top if I can get the frame somewhere)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:59:41 -0800
Paul,

Get out your pipe bender and some electrical conduit make a makeshift bar
to support your cover over the cockpit. It won't cost you more than a
dollar to do that. That's what I did for my top bows on my Morris, remember?

Gerard

At 7:31 AM -0800 11/8/02, Paul Archibald wrote:
>As the rain set in before I could prepare, I am screwed
>again...the poor  '63 midget is sitting under a cover,
>which I am sure has pooled over teh cockpit and leaked all
>into there now. I do not have a top or a tonneau or any
>frame-work for either. was agonna do teh tarp under the
>cover again like this spring when purchasing it, but that
>really doesn't work too good...
>any donations of parts(kidding, but cheap used parts would
>be welcome as I am still unable to afford much for the
>beastie)  ANY CONDITION! I can repair anything so
>rips/tears are not a issue as it's for protection, not show
>car stuff!  ;-)
>Heck if there is even a hard-top around not geing used!
>;-)(wishfull thinking)
>
>I am heading back from Santa Rosa to see how bad it is
>tonight..
>Thanks
>Paul
>'63 midget wet and rusting away as we sit here.....  ;-(

Search for Low Airfares, Great Hotel Deals,
Car Rental Discounts and Vacations and Cruises
http://partner.onetravel.com/go/go.cfm?GoID=32421

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com