Re: [midgetsprite] Re: 1275 carb question

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: 1275 carb question
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:10:02 -0800 (PST)
Cc: frogeye <frogeye@swcp.com>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
"HOT DANG!" or is that "HOT DIGGITY DOG!"
I AM ON MY WAY!!!

WAITTTTT  a minute here! "HOW MUCH!" If I am
gonna do this, I godda know how much is
involved,,gotta lot going on in my life
right now that could really use some
cash,,,"if" the price it RIGHT!!! :)

Killing is NO problem,,I have been told
I have killed lots of things in the past!
Wish I could druge up some names to give
you,,kinda like for a "testimonial! lol
,,,but then again that is PERSONAL,,he he he!

And "WHO" says we are "PRETTY FRIENDLY??" :)

You need to do more "research" before making
this kina statement,,kid,,I mean PILOT! I
meant "retired" gent!!! <BG>

With the right amount of mula, I can buy
gas on the way,,eat a great meal, get nails
done,,Brad knows how much i love to get the
nails done...drive over,,kill em,,eat a bite
on the way out and hey,,,the day is done,,,

Is it enough to buy a CHEAP LBC,,I would
really LOVE to have one,,they got a cute one
on EBAY for $795.00 starting off...is this
the kinna mula we talking or just gas, mcdonalds
and gas home??? LET ME KNOW! This could work
into something kinna special...

Waiting for any responses!!!!!

Sorry BRAD,,every man,,I mean woman for
THEMSELVES!!!!