Re: Website

Subject: Re: Website
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:49:27 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
do know how much it cost to finish a schnauzer when I was still breeding and
showing nearly 30 years ago. I am sure it is far more now. I switched to
obedience when my BIS puppy decided to go oversize when his next coat grew in.
Really broke my heart, but I liked him too much to get rid of him. Now, all my
animals are rescues of unknown breeding, and I like them just as much.
Kate